- Your dad thinks the world of you and will support you through anything.
- Your mother is my greatest treasure and gets my upmost respect and trust. You should treat her even better than I do.
- Let music be your mistress.
- Never underestimate the power of doing chores unasked.
- Never miss a practice and I’ll never miss a game.
- Don’t ever start quitting; it’s a hard habit to break.
- Never say no to a breath mint or deodorant.
- Aim higher; no one accidentally became prime minister.
- You will fall in love and marry one day, so be discreet and save money.
- Become an expert in something.
- Don’t spend too much money on a haircut. They don’t last. But don’t tell your girlfriend or wife that.
- Dance with the prettiest girl at the dance.
- Only flip your steak once and cook it until the blood rises on each side.
- In monopoly buy the orange properties.
- Always pack a pair of jeans. They go with everything.
I had a wonderful birthday this year (having a husband and a birthday rocks)
Friday night Jenna and I went out for drink…. think espresso martinis and over priced tapas (exactly what I was craving)
Then came Saturday morning, Josh surprised me with a Glasshouse candle, a herb garden and the cutest succulent garden ive ever seen. We spent the morning having breakfast at James Street Markets and picking up cinnamon raisin bagels/kale/flowers for home (wearing my Jellies from Jaq and lippy from Jen). He then took me on a marathon Op shopping exhibition, where I picked up two Country Road (current season) tshirts and a cashmere Witchery cardigan! Score!!
We finished off the day with free tickets to Keith Urban. Neither of us know much of his music, but we thought ‘why not!”
He was amazing… such a nice down to earth guy who knows how to preform… such a fun night!
I had the best birthday! Thank you to my dear friends and family for your words, cards, gifts and time. Ive never felt so loved, thank you for making the first day of 23 so wonderful.
Ps, I start my new job in 8 days *butterflies*
4months of wedded bliss today. #neverbeensohappy xo