Me- ‘Goodmorning, blah blah blah, youre speaking with Britt’
Patient ‘Can I speak with my Dr’
Me ‘Shes in with patients, can I help you’
Patient ‘Well yes, Im 33 weeks pregnant and I want to use this cream, but the instructions say not to use while pregnant. I just want to know if I can use it’
Me ‘Well, if youre pregnant, and the bottle says not to use it while youre pregnant, it’s probably not recommended. Can I suggest to wait another 7 weeks. ‘
Recently, I started to reminisce about the girls way back when — before the motion pictures. Sure, the show is touted for its relationship expertise, and obviously its amazing fashion, but while re-watching the girls in action, I realised each of these bright women has a lot to share in the way of career and life experiences. Sure they’ve made mistakes, but there’s a lesson to be learned from the successes — and dilemmas — we’ve seen played out by our favorite foursome.
- It takes half the time you dated someone to get over them.
- Ugly sex is hot.
- We always seem to be searching for the right man, the right job or the right place to live.
- Seeing each other less = Missing each other more.
- Having it all really means having someone to share it with.
- One woman’s Titanic is another woman’s Love Boat.
- You never know what’s around the corner.
- In the light of day, everything seems different.
- There is never any need to enter Hookerville.
- If youre body is literally rejected the idea of something, ie: Marriage, listen to it.
- You cant be friends with an Ex.
- Most of us are one date away from bitter.
- Relationships take work, but there is that perfect someone out there.
- Back-up Back-up Back-up.
- New York is the best city in the world.
- Women talk about everything.
- Our partners cannot be our everything.
- Its important to breathe and reboot.
- True friends are few and far between.
- In everything, remain true to yourself.