- Mid-length skirts look good on very few people.
- We attract what we radiate.
- When you have nothing to say, say nothing.
- A good kiss can make your day.
- Ebay-ing when tired and hormonal is a bad/good idea.
- I’m all for gender equality, but putting the bin out simply sucks.
- My eggs are going to come out in the shape of bananas, I swear to goodness.
- A detox juice and a morning with Mum can save the week.
- I love living by the beach, I just wish that I had more free time.
- Its important to focus on the positives in every situation
Ready to throw into the air for:
- The days when your shampoo is on sale
- When there is no traffic on the way to work
- When someone surprises you with a coffee
- When your favourite song comes on the radio
- The days you wake up without your alarm clock
- Receiving snail mail
- Thank-you notes
- Receiving flowers at work
And especially when you realise
That you are exactly where you need to be
..Doing exactly what you need to be doing
(you are. i promise)
My only question is:
Why isnt confetti always raining from the sky?
We have a lot to be thankful for.