Happy Thanksgiving, although given that it is only 11:29pm on Wednesday night, I am a tad early. I like the concept of thanksgiving, maybe even more than Christmas. I think it is important to take a step back sometimes and realise just what you have and be thankful for it.
I am thankful for-
1. My family.
2. My friends.
3. My vintage Chanel bag
4. Suitcases on wheels
5. That I have found someone 15cm taller than me, allowing me the option of heels
6. Mixed CD’s
7. My passport
9. Rice pudding
10. Diet coke with lime
11. Card games.
12. 2 arms, 2 legs, 10 fingers and 10 toes
14. The post office
15. That I am slowly learning not to stress the small stuff.
16. That the sun will still rise tomorrow
17. That life is what you make of it.
18. Morning emails.
19. My Revlon eyebrow pencil
20. Black&white photographs.
21. That I am the only person who has the ability to be me and do it well.
The list could go on and on…
What are you thankful for?
Confused tourist: Excuse me, I want to take the red line.
Confused New Yorker: You needed to get off at the last stop.
Confused tourist: No, I got on at last stop. Want to take the red train.
Confused New Yorker: Yes, you needed to get off at the last stop.
Confused tourist: But I’m not going to that stop.
Confused New Yorker: No, you aren’t.
Confused tourist: How do I get on red line?
Confused New Yorker: Help me!